The Lawrence W. Rosine Company began in Los Angeles, California in 1957. Lawrence W. Rosine started the company after serving in WWII and going to school for civil engineering.
The company started out doing public works projects. Most of this early work involved installing asphalt tile in schools that were being built in the city at a brisk clip to accommodate the baby boomers growing up at the time. Larry Sr. (as he was known) quickly gained a reputation for quality work at a fair price.
After growing the company for many years, he sold it to his employees in 1999. Since then the company has continued to pursue contracts in the public works/education arena and have also expanded to the healthcare, industrial and pharmaceutical areas of the commercial floor covering market. We are once again expanding into all aspects of the commercial flooring market throughout California.